Tail Gas Incinerator
Tail Gas Incineration Units
Hydrogen sulfide or H2S is a lethal gas generated in refineries, petrochemical plants, and gas processing facilities. Sulfur recovery units produce tail gases that contain relatively substantial amounts of H2S. AEREON designs a special type of incinerator to eliminate the H2S components, while inhibiting the creation of corrosive acid-by-products. Systems of this nature typically include dispersion stacks in efforts to disperse trace H2S particles. The highly efficient systems significantly reduce the impact of environmentally offensive compounds.
Standard systems are fully integrated and pre-packaged with:
- Programmable logic control system and burner management systems
- Wind Shield to maintain surface chamber temperature above acid gas dew point
- NACE compliant waste gas train systems
- NFPA 86 compliant gas train systems
- Low NOx burner
- Gas trains to meet international certifications such as CSA, ATEX, KOSHA, etc.
- Mastic lining for the combustion chamber
- Secondary heat recovery solutions - waste heat boilers, steam generators, hot oil heaters and other custom heat recovery modules
- Continuous emission monitoring systems
- Acid flue gas scrubbers
- Engineered turnkey solutions